With ChatGPT introducing the ability to create custom AI models known as GPTs, there has been an explosion of new GPTs optimized for different use cases.
The GPTs can help streamline workflows and make you more productive.
In this article, we’ll highlight 10 of the best GPTs to try if you want to work smarter and faster.
Whether you’re a writer, programmer, analyst, or just want to get more done each day, these GPTs can level up your efficiency.
Let’s dive in and see how you can integrate them into your work.
Best GPTs for Work Productivity & Efficiency
- AI PDF: This GPT helps you handle PDF documents up to 2GB per file and allows 1000s of PDFs to upload.
- Canva: Use this GPT to create designs for presentations, logos, social media posts, and more.
- VideoGPT By VEED: Use this to generate videos and grow your audience.
- Slide Maker: This GPT helps you to create beautiful PowerPoint presentation slides and can read any link for content.
- Diagrams: Show Me:
- Doc Maker: This GPT generates beautiful PDFs in seconds. From resumes, reports, and proposals to anything.
Research & Analysis:
- Consensus: This is an AI research assistant that helps you search 200M academic papers from consensus and gets science-based answers and draft content with accurate citations.
- Scholar AI: This helps you to generate new hypotheses, and analyze text, figures, and tables from 200+M scientific papers and books.
- Scispace: This GPT helps you to get help on your research from 282 million articles and get citation-backed answers.
- AutoExpert: This GPT will help you to provide a concise analysis covering authors, key findings, methodology, and relevance once you upload a research paper.
- AskTheCode: This will help you ask about any aspect of the code when you provide a GitHub repository URL.
- Code Tutor: This GPT will help you write your codes and help your code to work.
- DesignerGPT: This GPT will help you create and host beautiful websites.
- Screenshot to Code GPT: Using this GPT, you can upload a screenshot and it will convert to clean HTML/Tailwind/JS code.
- Java Assistant: It’s a Java code assistant and debugger
- API Docs: This will get access to OpenAI API, GPTs, documents, and cookbooks.
Powered By Dall-E:
- Logo Creator: This helps you to generate logo designs and you can easily make professional logos and app icons with various styles and color palettes.
- Storybook Vision: It will convert photos into Pixar-style illustrations.
- MJ Prompt Generator: This helps you to generate detailed, creative, optimized prompts that are ready to use in Midjourney V6.
- Dall-E: This GPT will help you turn your imagination into images.
- Data Analyst: You can use this GPT to drop any files and it can help analyze and visualize your data.
- Hot Mods: It will help you modify your images into something wild.
- Creative Writing Coach: It will help you to get feedback on your writing to improve your skills.
- Web Browser: IT can browse the web and help you gather information and conduct research.
- ChatGPT Classic: This is the latest version of GPT-4 with no additional capabilities.
The key to increasing productivity is to work smarter, not harder.
With the right GPT by your side, you can accelerate tasks like research, analysis, writing, and content creation.
We’ve just scratched the surface of what’s possible when combining focused AI models with human creativity and critical thinking.
As more GPTs continue to be developed, workers and businesses can increasingly automate rote work and focus their energy on high-value priorities.
So give some of these productivity GPTs a spin, and you may be surprised by how much time and effort they can help you save!