7 Copy AI Users in Number & Statistics

Copy AI is an AI-powered copywriting tool for businesses and marketers. It will help you to generate high-quality content for your business marketing purposes like social media posts, ad copy, emails, sales pages, and much more.

Here are some statistics on copy AI and how many users they have.

Top Copy AI Statistics —In a Glance

  • As of March 2023, Copy AI has over 10 million users.
  • Copy AI hits $12M in revenue in 2023. (Source)
  • Copy AI was founded in 2020. (Source)
  • Copy AI hit $1M MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) in Dec 2022. (Source)
  • In Nov 2021, Copy AI raised $11M in series A led by Wing Venture Capital with participation from Craft Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, and Elad Gil. (Source)

About Copy AI

Company: Copy AI, Inc.

Founded in: 2020

Founded by: Paul Yacoubian, Chris Lu

Founding: Series A ($11M)

Users: 10 Million


How many users does Copy AI have?

Copy AI user growth
Credit: Growth Unhiged with Kyle Poyar

As of March 2024, Copy AI has over 10 million users and $12M in MRR.

In Nov 2021, according to the Co-founder and CEO of Copy AI, Paul Yacoubian, Copy AI has been used by 380,000 people. They have generated $2.4 million in recurring revenue from over 5000 paying customers from over 50 countries.

Copy AI grew by 2700 users in three days and 40,000 in the first three months.

Copy AI Traffic By Country

According to Similarweb, Copy AI gets the most traffic from the United States (21.44%), following India with 8.84%.

RankTrafficPercentage of Users
1United States21.44%
4United Kingdom4.21%
Others (Combined)56.47%
Copy AI Traffic By Country

Copy AI Traffic Demographics

According to Similarweb, Copy AI is being used by the most between the age of 25-34 with 34.56%, and 18-24 being 20.35%. Both combined account for 54.9% between 18-34.

RankAge GroupPercentage of Notion User
Copy AI Traffic Demographics


Copy AI is being used by 10M users and it allows businesses to grow. Copy AI has seen rapidly growing adoption among businesses, marketing agencies, and individual writers seeking to increase productivity and creativity.

The data suggests these tools can substantially reduce time spent on drafting the initial copy while maintaining quality.

Scroll to Top